Rico Slade Will F*cking Kill You

Rico Slade Will F*cking Kill You - Bradley Sands I need to give this book five stars. If I don't, Rico Slade will fucking kill me.

And you do not want Rico Slade after your ass. He's Arnold, The Rock, Dolph, and Sylvester all rolled into one. He will rip your throat out faster than the Taco Bell Chihuahua can say "Yo Quiero Taco Bell."

The problem is there is no Rico Slade. Rico is just an actor named Chip Johnson who plays Rico. He is slovenly, balding, and is like Rico only in his mind. Yet when Chip goes postal in Hollywood, the fate of the world is left to his incompetent psychotherapist...
"No other psychologist in Hollywood has had so many patients go on killing sprees after a session. That's something to be proud of."

Bradley Sands has written an hilarious send-off of celebrity life and action movies that had me in fucking stitches. There is just the right amount of action, comedy and general bizarro-type mayhem. This book has everything; maniacal directors, feline-whipped therapists, 400 pound women with Tupac obsessions, homosexual angst, and more. With the assumption that obscenity and gratuitous gore and violence do not freak you out, this book will astound you. If you are a wimp about obscenity, violence and gore, then Rico Slade will fucking kill you.